Find the Owner of Any Email Address Now!
Is any unknown email address disturbing you? Or is someone doing any prank with you through his email address? Then you should not wait and catch that buddy as soon as possible. But how will you do it when you just have the email address? Don’t worry we’ll help you to do so.
First of all, we want to tell you that if the email address belongs to Gmail, then it is 100% possible to know the owner, but if it is of some other email services, then the chances are less. So, let’s tell you now.
How to Find the Owner of a Gmail Address?
- First of all, visit mail.google.com.
- From the top left corner’s Gmail menu, choose Contacts.
- Add a new contact and enter the email.
- Within a few seconds, Google will show the associated Google+ profile with that email. If the email has not joined Google+ yet, then it will show up just the Google profile. Isn’t it great?
How to Find the Owner of Any Email Address?
If the email service provider is other than Gmail or even Gmail, you have another approach to get his/her details (at least name, sex and profile picture) by using Facebook. As Facebook has most of the internet users, there is a high chance of getting the email’s owner details. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Message icon .
- Then click on Send a New Message & a dialog box will appear.
- Enter the email to the To: box and type any message.
- Click Send.
- After you’ve sent, click on the message icon again and see if there’s a user in the last sent message.
If there is no user and it is showing the email address and an email icon in the profile picture, then no Facebook account is associated with that email. Or if you got a user, click on the message and visit his timeline to get his details.
You just saw how much the privacy is protected on Facebook. Now, whenever you will be in such situations, don’t wait for an action. And thanks for reading, Have fun!