There are many social networking geeks who want to know about more social networks other than just Facebook, Twitter & Google+. So, we decided to end their search up here by bringing out this list of top 10 social networking websites according to the number of users they have.
- Facebook. Need not to say that Facebook is one of the most advanced kind of social network which has the highest number of active users in it. A total of 1 billion people have joined Facebook since it was launched. Thus it holds the title for the rank #1 social network.
- Google+. After crossing Twitter, Google Plus has become the second most popular social networking site on the net because of its 520 million users. No comments, just a warning sign for Facebook’s kingdom!
- Twitter. Many times Twitter is not considered as a social network because of its news-reader kind of functionality, but still its followers are so attached with it that they themselves has taken it as a social network. Twitter has a total of 500 million fans. Thus it holds the title of rank #3 social network.
- Qzone. This is a simple chinese social network with a total of 480 million users. Hence, it is the fourth most popular social network among all.
- Sina Weibo. It also is a chinese social networking (micro-blogging) site. It can simply be called as a hybrid of Facebook and Twitter with nothing such new functionality like Google+. It has a total of 310 million users. That is why it is the 5th most popular social networking website.
- YouTube. This video blogging site has hold a title of a social network after having many of the social networking features that others have. YouTube has a total of 300 million users in it. And thus it becomes the sixth most popular social network in this list.
- Formspring. It is not exactly a social networking site. It consists of questions and answers in a social networking manner not just like a forum. Thus it can be called so. It has a total of 290 million users in it making it the seventh most popular social network among all.
- Habbo. It is kinda social network mostly used by teens. That is because of its kid like look. It has a total of 268 million people who make it the 8th most popular social network in the world.
- LinkedIn. This social network can simply be called as a Facebook for professional buddies. It has reached rank #9 due to its 200 million professionals.
- RenRen. Another chinese social network which has a total of 160 million users. Thus it holds the rank #10 in this list.
Hope this list solves the query going on in your mind. Why don’t you let us know in the comment box below. Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!